| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maniwaki, Qc in September is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 87.7mm (3.5in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Maniwaki, Qc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Maniwaki, Qc:
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) WNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) WSW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WSW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) SSE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 256 kms (159.1 miles) S