| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maniwaki, Qc in April is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 62.4mm (2.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Maniwaki, Qc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maniwaki, Qc:
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) WNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) WSW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WSW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) SSE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 256 kms (159.1 miles) S